Форум Союза Славянских Общин Славянской Родной Веры: Hope You're All OK! - Форум Союза Славянских Общин Славянской Родной Веры

Перейти к содержимому

Страница 1 из 1
  • Вы не можете создать новую тему
  • Вы не можете ответить в тему

Hope You're All OK! Оценка: -----

#1 Пользователь офлайн   Aelfgifu

• Продвинутый пользователь
  • PipPipPip

Отправлено 25 Январь 2011 - 04:50

Hi Friends - We saw the bomb blast in Moscow airport on the news, hope you guys are all ok?!

#2 Пользователь офлайн   Волк Бусый

• PipPipPip

Отправлено 25 Январь 2011 - 08:45

Hello, Aelfgifu. I hope nothing had gone wrong with our brothers but our tribesmen are dead. In this case I can't see any differences. But we still can't understand anything, media says only let facts about the type of explosives but nothing about who did this. I know the FSB knows who did it but they don't tell that to us for a public safety and preventing domestic conflict with chechens.

#3 Пользователь офлайн   Волк Бусый

• PipPipPip

Отправлено 25 Январь 2011 - 08:49

Here you can see the record of the explosion

#4 Пользователь офлайн   Aelfgifu

• PipPipPip

Отправлено 27 Январь 2011 - 04:44

Ach, it is terrible that so many people have died in this incident. The footage is horrific and we have had dreadful eyewitness reports. What do these people think they are going to achieve by these suicide bombings other than to create more hate in the world?! :huh: This is tragic!

#5 Пользователь офлайн   Гордея

• Наталья Роговая
  • PipPipPip
  • ГородСвободный (Амурская обл)

Отправлено 27 Январь 2011 - 14:16

I think that they committed suicide for one reason, but those who send him - have another purpose.

#6 Пользователь офлайн   Волк Бусый

• PipPipPip

Отправлено 27 Январь 2011 - 14:46

Terrorist bases prepare special people to suicide themself. They convince them from infancy that Allah wants them to die and kill Christians or Not muslims. Before shipment to the place of terrorist attacks they are taking a huge drug overdose. I've seen in the archival records that were recorded by terrorists on their base. This movie was shown on television - a terrorist sitting in a chair, and about 7 syringes stuck in his skull. It's like a mohawk of syringes. The drug is delivered directly into the brain. Subsequently, these ordinary people become zombies, they will do anything what their leaders says. For example - kill children in Beslan (Osetia, Russia) or blow up carriages in the London Underground.

#7 Пользователь офлайн   Хранибор

• PipPipPip
  • ГородКалуга

Отправлено 05 Февраль 2011 - 23:42

I read the article that explosion was prepared by state special services, other writing about Chechen Wahhabites who wants independence and Sheriat. At first time after blast false media told about Slavonic condemned man!

#8 Пользователь офлайн   Nevermore

• Пользователь
  • PipPip

Отправлено 06 Февраль 2011 - 11:38

They often did it for ethnic conflict exclusion.

#9 Пользователь офлайн   Aelfgifu

• PipPipPip

Отправлено 08 Февраль 2011 - 22:54

I just wonder if a lot of this violence is to do with an underlying desire to pick up what was stopped at the gates of Vienna way back when...(it seems they always say "because you did this and that to us in Afghanistan, Chechnya and blah, blah, blah", but these are just all excuses and IMO and really it is a desire to create a global Jihad which they hope to win so they can create a worldwide Kaliphate.) I'd personally rather die than live under that sort of religio-fascist regime, and so they can cut off my Heathen, idolatrous head if they like - I'd rather be dead than live in the Hell-hole of a world they'd create! (and I'm NOT A RACIST - members of my family are in mixed-race marriages, and so I've no truck with that kind of belief - I just believe in calling fascism when I see it, and these Jihadi guys are definitely fascist IMO!)

Sorry if this comes off too strong, but our streets aren't safe either (though we haven't had so many bad attacks as you have in Russia), and our soldiers are dying too trying to fight (?wisely or foolishly?) these sort of thugs. The worst thing we can do I think is to bury our heads in the sand about all this, especially since that feeds not only right into the hands of the Jihadists (they want to us to be innocent lambs to the slaughter), but also the Neo-nazis who'll use it all as an excuse to perpetrate their own brand of fascist nonsense.

#10 Пользователь офлайн   Aelfgifu

• PipPipPip

Отправлено 08 Февраль 2011 - 22:58

I'd add here that I don't necessarily hate Muslims (Islam maybe, but not all Muslims - there are Muslims and there are Muslims - I've met some really nice people in places like Tunisia, but they were more liberal types. It seems the more orthodox the Muslim, often the crazier and more intolerant he sadly becomes!)

#11 Пользователь офлайн   Волк Бусый

• PipPipPip

Отправлено 08 Февраль 2011 - 23:35

I'm agree with you, Aelfgifu. But let's think about it: did you ever meet or hear about the Buddhist-terror or Chritstian-terror in our New Age? No, only this strange religion like Islam makes people to be terrorists. Official Islam is rather peaceful and full of sunshine but you may ask every Muslim what is Jihad - it's a sacral war when Muslim can kill people of another folks or religions for Allah. And this is official religion too but they not ever tell about it to TV, only in their Quran. Also it's strange how do Caucasian (folks of Caucasus) people transform Islam to Shariat and Jihad like an obvious terror. They often like remember ancient stupid rules of Vendetta that accepts to kill us - Russians - for dead bandits and robbers in 18-19 centuries when Russian Empire cleaned up the Caucasus. They don't remember who was the first but remember how did Kasaks and Russians soldiers with the Ermolov the General defended the borders of the Caucasus robbers. It's a madness in genotype level.
How can we live with Muslims and Islam on our Motherland - you in Great Britain and we in Russia? Noway. And this is not a stupid intolerance but just and only the simple will to live free of terror because this crap always was came from Islam.

#12 Пользователь офлайн   Aelfgifu

• PipPipPip

Отправлено 09 Февраль 2011 - 16:29

Просмотр сообщенияВолк Бусый (08 февраля 2011 - 20:35):

I'm agree with you, Aelfgifu. But let's think about it: did you ever meet or hear about the Buddhist-terror or Chritstian-terror in our New Age? No, only this strange religion like Islam makes people to be terrorists. Official Islam is rather peaceful and full of sunshine but you may ask every Muslim what is Jihad - it's a sacral war when Muslim can kill people of another folks or religions for Allah. And this is official religion too but they not ever tell about it to TV, only in their Quran.

Absolutely - the whole thing about Islam being a "Religion of Peace" comes from a famous Muslim extremist who declared that, once the whole world is Muslim and the heads of any resisting infidels have all been hacked off, then just like magic we will have world peace! :huh: It is also sometimes from a misinterpretation of the term Islam itself, which is explained here http://www.thereligi...islammeanspeace

Too many passages in the Koran sanction violence aginst unbelievers, and it's only when one actually looks into what their holy book tells them to do that this becomes clear.

Цитата

Also it's strange how do Caucasian (folks of Caucasus) people transform Islam to Shariat and Jihad like an obvious terror. They often like remember ancient stupid rules of Vendetta that accepts to kill us - Russians - for dead bandits and robbers in 18-19 centuries when Russian Empire cleaned up the Caucasus. They don't remember who was the first but remember how did Kasaks and Russians soldiers with the Ermolov the General defended the borders of the Caucasus robbers. It's a madness in genotype level.

I'd not like to have those lot on my doorstep, and Gods forbid they ever get to run a country! What religion did those guys practice before Islam I wonder? (? an Indo-european polytheistic, animistic sort of thing) Maybe they should be encouraged to reconvert back to it, and there'd be a lot less trouble. I read today that the airport bombing was carried out under the orders of someone calling himself the "Emir of the Caucasus" (oh dear, oh dear, oh dear...) It's the Caucasians' kids I feel most sorry for - their parents are creating nothing but a Medieval hell-hole for them to live in, and they'll all end up being brainwashed and rendered ignorant by their poisonous creed as well. I read that there's sometimes open slave-trading in the middle of Grozny (or their was - it's sanctioned under Sharia anyway), and the sort of people who do this are nothing more than Mafia types who torture and mutilate people who don't do as they're told! I even read somewhere too that Chechen rebels did vile stuff like feed the bodyparts of murdered ethnic Russians to their dogs - how disgusting! I'm guessing too thought that there'll be innocent Chechens and Dagestanis who'll come to Russia for jobs and for a better life, but the actions of their brethren are likely making many ordinary Russians hostile to them - that's sad really and this is happening here too to the likes of Pakistanis (who probably make up the majority of our Muslim population). I know there are decent Pakistanis who want their culture to grow up, but there are also lots of silly young men who think they can carry on their Medieval abuse of women etc here, and they form gangs of thugs and rapists who terrorise the streets. Ordinary people are now sick of the lies and covering up of the facts (most rapes are commited by these sort of guys now, but few like to admit it incase they cause riots!), and even other immigrant groups are joining in with the anti-Islamification movement (one of them even had an Anglo-Asian spokesman, but he was arrested for "hate speech"!)

Цитата

How can we live with Muslims and Islam on our Motherland - you in Great Britain and we in Russia? Noway. And this is not a stupid intolerance but just and only the simple will to live free of terror because this crap always was came from Islam.

I have a book called "A God Who Hates" by a lady called Wafa Sultan who is a Syrian Ex-Muslim. In it she explains how the Jihad is not a new thing, nor a response to any nation's attacks against Islam, it is hard-wired into Islamic thinking, right there in the Koran, the Hadith etc as you say. Where there is Islam there'll always be violence, abuse of unbelievers, women and children, because Mohammed the Prophet, the "Perfect Man" according to Muslim belief, did all of those things himself and sanctioned them in the name of Allah (so, for example, it is ok to marry a child bride of 9 years old and rape her, because this is what Mohammed did - actually he was betrothed to her younger, but he had "the decency" to wait until she was 9 before he abused her!!) It's shocking too that the likes of Hezbollah actually do the Nazi-style salute deliberately because they admire Hitler and his cronies so (as do many Jihadists), and many wrong-headed liberals here in western Europe admire this group and others like them and call them "Freedom Fighters" or some such rubbish, completely unaware that the liberal values and rights they believe in would be instantly removed by such thugs should they ever get enough power or weapons!

#13 Пользователь офлайн   Aelfgifu

• PipPipPip

Отправлено 09 Февраль 2011 - 20:10

Here's the so-called "Freedom Fighters" mimicing their WW2 heroes!
http://www.martinfrost.ws/htmlfiles/july2006/hezbollah_recruits.jpg

Says a lot about their real agenda IMO....

#14 Пользователь офлайн   Волк Бусый

• PipPipPip

Отправлено 09 Февраль 2011 - 22:37

Цитата

Too many passages in the Koran sanction violence aginst unbelievers, and it's only when one actually looks into what their holy book tells them to do that this becomes clear.

Yes, you're right. I have the quotes from Quran (Koran) but this text I have is in Russian language. Anyway I can tell you shortly how did ancient authors of Quran described murdering unbelievers - "Cut off their head, necks and divided them in your arms. You will make a mercy for them, if you cut off their head, because they will not suffer long"... this is "moral" book about the God who wants all people who are not Muslims dead.
We can remember words from Bible even : "You will see them in their affairs" (or how is it written in Bible? )

Цитата

I'd not like to have those lot on my doorstep...it incase they cause riots!), and even other immigrant groups are joining in with the anti-Islamification movement (one of them even had an Anglo-Asian spokesman, but he was arrested for "hate speech"!)

There is a stable association in the minds of Russian people, - Chechens and Dagestans are our enemies. This madness has happened historically. History has shown us how small and stubborn folk consisted of half of the shepherds, and half of murderers subsequently became the center for terrorist bases. They will not stop until they destroy Russia. Is it madness? No, it's a present time we have today and live with it. The UN congress will condemn us if we will enter our Army forces to Caucasus again. I noticed since the Balkan Wars in Yugoslavia that UN and NATO never cares about the welfare of innocent people. They can only bomb houses with children and women.
So this war in Russia is still continuing and will go through the times till these stupid morons in Caucasus will be more cleverer or till we kill them all. And we all are tired about this while the "third side" is doing a money deal by sale the guns there. Maybe you know who I mean about.

Цитата

I have a book called "A God Who Hates" by a lady called Wafa Sultan who is a Syrian Ex-Muslim...and call them "Freedom Fighters" or some such rubbish, completely unaware that the liberal values and rights they believe in would be instantly removed by such thugs should they ever get enough power or weapons!

Sure, this is just a Southern culture with Islam in general. They marry so early and look at this fact like at the simple sample of true life. But why have we suffer this crap in Europe? Our children are not ready and will not be ever ready to accept this dark culture with raping and blooding. It's just not ours, it's their and let it be there, in Iraq or Turkey, in Chechnja or Dagestan. But those muslims are glad to rape Europe because we do nothing to stop them and inhibit their madness. The last way they have to impose us Islam rules is - terror.
And nowadays we can't tell surely right who is standing really behind the terror, but I know we can no more live with it quite.

Цитата

Here's the so-called "Freedom Fighters" mimicing their WW2 heroes!

Fanatics... they even don't know the history of this gesture. They think if they will stand like the Wehrmacht ranks they're cool and angry ... bullshit. Somebody just must remember them how did WWII destroyed their houses and folks.

#15 Пользователь офлайн   Aelfgifu

• PipPipPip

Отправлено 10 Февраль 2011 - 06:15

Просмотр сообщенияВолк Бусый (09 февраля 2011 - 19:37):

We can remember words from Bible even : "You will see them in their affairs" (or how is it written in Bible? )

I think I know the bit you mean - I've seen it translated as "You will know them by what they do". Anyway, that's a very pertinent saying, because indeed one only has to look at the Muslim areas of the world to see a whole catalogue of horrific human rights abuses, and the sad thing is, loads of people over here seem to want to just look the other way, and continue to believe that Islam is "nice really - it's just the people who misinterpret it!" Actually, I think the opposite is true - a lot of Muslim people are quite nice, but they're nice despite Islam, which is a poisonous, violent Death Cult which throughout its 1400 year history has prompted people to cause havoc and mayhem amongst the various peoples of the world. Jihadists are NOT the ones misinterpreting Islam, they are the ones adhering to what it actually teaches, which is violent expansionism and forced conversion of "kafirs". Winston Churchill wrote extensively on his experiences of Islam on the north west frontier of India (what's now Pakistan, bordering Afghanistan) and also in Sudan under Lord Kitchener. He wrote in 1899:

Цитата

"How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property - either as a child, a wife, or a concubine - must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

"Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities. Thousands become the brave and loyal soldiers of the Queen: all know how to die. But the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytising faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science - the science against which it had vainly struggled - the civilisation of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilisation of ancient Rome.
"

Of course Churchill speaks from a Christian perspective, but his words are just as relevant today I think as they were then - if not more so! B)

Цитата

There is a stable association in the minds of Russian people, - Chechens and Dagestans are our enemies. This madness has happened historically. History has shown us how small and stubborn folk consisted of half of the shepherds, and half of murderers subsequently became the center for terrorist bases. They will not stop until they destroy Russia. Is it madness? No, it's a present time we have today and live with it. The UN congress will condemn us if we will enter our Army forces to Caucasus again. I noticed since the Balkan Wars in Yugoslavia that UN and NATO never cares about the welfare of innocent people. They can only bomb houses with children and women.

There's a lot of hypocrisy here in the west, with the same naive liberals I mentioned previously focusing on the "plight of the poor Chechens and big baddie Russians who've made them all angry" etc etc (usually these are on the political left..) They'll focus almost gleefully on "heavy-handed Russian tactics" whilst either downplaying or completely ignoring the atrocities and lunatic stupidities of the rebel movement. If the boot were on the other foot, and a state close to us was in a similar situation (ie Islamic rebels were threatening to set up a crackpot Islamic state with sharia etc), they'd quickly change their tune and would realise what it's really like - their nice little shiny bubble of a worldview would quickly be shattered!

Something else I find sickening is a lot of the things which went on in the cold war - that should never have happened IMO, the prejudice against people who were our allies in two world wars. Fair enough we didn't want communism, but our foreign policy and interfering in the name of "stopping the spread of communism" was oftimes criminally stupid. Of course I'm talking particularly about Afghanistan, and how we put guns in the hands of Mujahadeen crazies who were killing Russian soldiers. Thing is, now the tables have turned and these same Mujahadeen crazies are killing our soldiers and we're finding out what these previous "allies" are really like (we might have known if we'd bothered to remember what Churchill had written about the area in his "The Story of the Malakand Field Force". Not a lot has changed apparently...)

Цитата

So this war in Russia is still continuing and will go through the times till these stupid morons in Caucasus will be more cleverer or till we kill them all. And we all are tired about this while the "third side" is doing a money deal by sale the guns there. Maybe you know who I mean about.

I don't think anything would surprise me about where the money and guns are coming from to supply these madmen! (Some people will sell anything to anyone, no matter how vile they are!) Anyway, something I just learnt today is that it was Chechen Jihadists who trained the Iraqi insurgents how to make the perfect beheading video! A guy called Bodansky has written a book called "Chechen Jihad: Al Qaeda's Training Ground and the Next Wave of Terror" which apparently contains some very shocking facts only previously known to counter-terrorism experts. I'm sure much of it you'll already know though - many here are still living in a nice twee little politically correct fantasy world though, so a lot of it will come as something of a blow to those who want to believe that all will be well and "they'll leave us alone if only we're nicer to them"....However, those types can capitulate to these morons all they want - they can gradually sell the rights and freedoms our ancestors fought for down the river in the name of "avoiding prejudice and preserving social harmony" if they like - but they can count me out of it, because I'll have nothing to do with such naive, self-defeating crap! WW3 is coming (and coming fast if events in Egypt etc are anything to go by), and wether we like it or not, we're gonna have to be prepared to die fighting for the freedom and wellbeing of our kids - it's that simple IMO!

Цитата

Sure, this is just a Southern culture with Islam in general. They marry so early and look at this fact like at the simple sample of true life. But why have we suffer this crap in Europe? Our children are not ready and will not be ever ready to accept this dark culture with raping and blooding. It's just not ours, it's their and let it be there, in Iraq or Turkey, in Chechnja or Dagestan. But those muslims are glad to rape Europe because we do nothing to stop them and inhibit their madness. The last way they have to impose us Islam rules is - terror.

This has always been the way things have been - the Islamists have kept their heads down so long as they've not had the upper hand, or have been the poorer. Once they get any sort of money or power, they start with their antics again, and the beheadings and all that start up again, and the desire to impose their ways on everyone else. Go back as far as you like in Islamic history and you'll see this same thing. Even during the life of Mohammed himself, he softened his tone on many issues during the period when his political and military power was curtailed, ? by Meccan Pagans (this is the period which many Muslim apologists like to quote from, completely ignoring the fact that these milder passages were abrogated by later ones from the period when Mohammed becomes more powerful again.) In these later passages, the beheading sword comes out again, and all the "slay them wherever you find them" Jihadi stuff resurfaces - the true face of Islam, just as we're seeing now in Europe and other places!

Цитата

Fanatics... they even don't know the history of this gesture. They think if they will stand like the Wehrmacht ranks they're cool and angry ... bullshit. Somebody just must remember them how did WWII destroyed their houses and folks.

Exactly! There were definitely deals done between the Third Reich and some Islamists though. According to Dieter Wisliceny, an aide to Nazi monster Adolf Eichmann, the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, a very influential Muslim leader was "...one of the initiators of the systematic extermination of European Jewry and had been a collaborator and advisor of Eichmann and Himmler in the execution of this plan....He was one of Eichmann's best friends and had constantly incited him to accelerate the extermination measures." There were quite a few Muslim troops who fought on the side of the Reich (including Bosnian Muslims), but there again there were also Algerian Muslims who fought on the side of the Allies (likely because they were a French colony.) Tunisian Muslims also fought for the Allies, so the picture in north Africa during WW2 is a bit of a mixed one - the Nazi-Muslim ties were there though, and it's telling really that one of the most popular books amongst modern Jihadists is Hitler's "Mein Kampf", so it seems that such admiration is now even stronger! (Mohammed is reputed to have personally had 600-900 Jewish men of the Qurayza tribe beheaded, so the prophet seems to have had a lot in common with the aims of Hitler, Himmler et al..)

Lest anyone think my criticism of Islam stems from some fundamental dislike of Arabic people r their historical culture, I'd point out that some of the most eloquent and best critics of Islam are actually Arabs themselves. A new generation of more enlightened, better educated Arabs are emerging, some of whom are thankfully less tolerant of the Mad Mullahs and the stranglehold Islam places on social progress etc in Arab countries. Writers such as Abdullah Al Araby (see http://www.islamrevi...lesabdullah.htm ), Wafa Sultan, Walid Shoebat (see http://www.youtube.c...h?v=qmzsMFk9q1c )are all well versed in what Islam really is, and they want to tell (and warn!) the rest of the world about it.

#16 Пользователь офлайн   Волк Бусый

• PipPipPip

Отправлено 11 Февраль 2011 - 00:24

a lot of Muslim people are quite nice
That's because they're nice people inside, by their soul, it's not depends on religion in this case. If nice girl with kind outlooks will get Islam she will unlikely not be so bloodthirsty and brutal in killing not-muslims :) but soon she will afraid of "angry Allah" (in the same time Allah is merciful and evil - contradiction in religion entails dire consequences because priests and religious leaders will interpret the Koran differently) and will try to promote terrorism - "holy" war. Young girls have grown out of Chechnya during the war in the Caucasus (1994-1998 and till present days)). Now they are over 20 years old and they swell the ranks of suicide bombers and terrorists (in airports and towns). They allegedly taking revenge for the death of non-existent on their side (as usual their leaders says in movies about "why do we kill you, Russians"). It's a dirty politics and nothing in religion. Just a obedience and handling of the stupid people who knows nothing but how to kill people and make a bomb.
He wrote in 1899:
Wise words. He explained why do these folks and religion will never make anything amazing and wonderful. They live in horrible lie.
Of course Churchill speaks from a Christian perspective, but his words are just as relevant today I think as they were then - if not more so!
Christians or pagans - no difference in front of Allah' face! B) Only Muhaamad's tribe will come through the Heaven Gates to Allah's throne!
Did you ever hear this? Uh, it's an usual info-virus that enters the fledgling minds of young people in terrorists bases. So "if you're Muslim you will see Allah, if not - will die forever". It's funny and scary in the same time :unsure:
"plight of the poor Chechens and big baddie Russians who've made them all angry" etc etc (usually these are on the political left..)

Wow! I heard more :) that Russia is the Evil Empire with brutal communists who want to gift the whole World with lagers like Stalin :lol: :lol: Do you know who does often tell this about me, my friends and my Motherland? - USA.
They'll focus almost gleefully on "heavy-handed Russian tactics" whilst either downplaying or completely ignoring the atrocities and lunatic stupidities of the rebel movement.

It's very very well that you understand this because lots of people in Russia think "Western folks in Europe and USA" are propagating communist and bloody myth about Russia. I thought similarly not long times ago...
Of course, Russian policy actions are not always right and promising but the same situation with others countries. For an example with famous USA - There is still the law about the genocide of Indians in some states. This permits to shoot Indians if they are going more than 7 people in one place together. Or the death penalty in most states. Or the genocide of Serbs in Serbia. Why don't they shout about these???
Something else I find sickening is a lot of the things which went on in the cold war
Nowadays everybody understood that war in different "temperature" is so bad thing like if we should kill us ourselves. War is horrible anyway but there are still people in governments of ours countries who guess another way. Why didn't Great Britain and Russia or USA (okay, let's not to forget them too) be ever friends? Every century marked the beginning of another war between East and West, between Russia and Europe. I think that everybody is already tired of this madness. I hope our new "ancient" religions will help us to save the peace.
but they can count me out of it, because I'll have nothing to do with such naive, self-defeating crap! WW3 is coming (and coming fast if events in Egypt etc are anything to go by), and wether we like it or not, we're gonna have to be prepared to die fighting for the freedom and wellbeing of our kids - it's that simple IMO!

You're right again. I'm peaceful man and I want to live in a peace but if somebody wants my friends or family dead - I will be ready to sacrifice my life for freedom. And I will give it without delay, but first I'll kill 20 or 30 enemies. And this is what Odin wants in war - not to be a "chicken" and if there is no way to survive, so die like a warrior!
Egypt current events show us how it's easily influenced by instability in 'third world' countries.
In these later passages, the beheading sword comes out again, and all the "slay them wherever you find them" Jihadi stuff resurfaces - the true face of Islam, just as we're seeing now in Europe and other places!

The true horror comes when you understand they think this is right way. Animals...
There were quite a few Muslim troops who fought on the side of the Reich
Not only Muslims. National ranks of Wehrmacht - is a policy in the occupied territories in Reich III. After 1944 year all these ranks and divisions were reorganized under the jurisdiction of the 'SS-Waffen'. Muslim SS-divisions in Afrika and Caucasus - that was like a real madness.
the Nazi-Muslim ties were there though, and it's telling really that one of the most popular books amongst modern Jihadists is Hitler's "Mein Kampf", so it seems that such admiration is now even stronger! (Mohammed is reputed to have personally had 600-900 Jewish men of the Qurayza tribe beheaded, so the prophet seems to have had a lot in common with the aims of Hitler, Himmler et al..)
In general I don't think that the whole WWII history ought to revolve around the tragedy of the Jews. Russia lost 30 million citizens of the Soviet Union during World War II. How many did Britain lost? How many France or Spain? Why do media speaks only about the jews?
Lest anyone think my criticism of Islam stems from some fundamental dislike of Arabic people r their historical culture, I'd point out that some of the most eloquent and best critics of Islam are actually Arabs themselves.

Nobody will think about you're so intolerance to Muslims )) you can write anything here, we're of different views.

#17 Пользователь офлайн   Хранибор

• PipPipPip
  • ГородКалуга

Отправлено 11 Февраль 2011 - 16:24

I have seen the documentary film about Chechen war. It is said that Chechens were pagans before Dudayev. They had own pagan faith. But Dudayev's politic made them muslims because he needed money, mercenaries and support from Islamic world.

#18 Пользователь офлайн   Волк Бусый

• PipPipPip

Отправлено 11 Февраль 2011 - 18:16

Цитата

It is said that Chechens were pagans before Dudayev.

Where did you hear that?

#19 Пользователь офлайн   Aelfgifu

• PipPipPip

Отправлено 11 Февраль 2011 - 22:43

Просмотр сообщенияВолк Бусый (10 февраля 2011 - 21:24):

That's because they're nice people inside, by their soul, it's not depends on religion in this case. If nice girl with kind outlooks will get Islam she will unlikely not be so bloodthirsty and brutal in killing not-muslims :) but soon she will afraid of "angry Allah" (in the same time Allah is merciful and evil - contradiction in religion entails dire consequences because priests and religious leaders will interpret the Koran differently) and will try to promote terrorism - "holy" war.

This is exactly the tragedy - the book I'm reading right now by an ex-Muslim explains this very well. Islam grew out of the harsh conditions of the tribes living in the desert on the Arabian peninsula in early medieval times. These people had no security from one day to the next, they raided each other and stole each other's resources to stay alive. Eventually Islam came along and shaped a god that was much more warlike and vengeful than any that had gone before, whom people could look up to for protection in such uncertain conditions, and whose messenger canonised this raiding and called it "holy war for Allah!" (I read an article explaining that Allah was actually shaped from an existing Arabic moon deity, which is why the symbol of Islam is a crescent moon - this the Imams do NOT want us to know! I don't think the original moon god was quite so vicious though...) Anyway, it's true too that our own ancestors in ancient times here in the northern lands raided each other for booty etc because of the harsh conditions and uncertainties of life, but at least nobody here sought to write it all down, enshrine it as a fundamental part of our religions, and say that we should "go out and conquer the peoples of the world and clasp them firmly in bonds, for this is what your gods have commanded!" No, we have moved on and can see such as borne of the brutalities of ancient life which no longer apply, and so such activities are best left in the past. Islam cannot allow this though, because to be Muslim you have to obey the laws that Mohammed set down all those centuries ago, even though they're borne of brutal medieval desert hardships and which are no longer relevant. It's a religion of fear, born in fear, which can do nothing but spread fear. Hitler's "Mein Kampf" is a similar fear-based text but we're allowed to call that "hate speech". The Koran is nothing but fear-based hate speech too IMO, and yet we are told we must respect it as "one of the world's great religions"! Pah!

Цитата

Young girls have grown out of Chechnya during the war in the Caucasus (1994-1998 and till present days)). Now they are over 20 years old and they swell the ranks of suicide bombers and terrorists (in airports and towns). They allegedly taking revenge for the death of non-existent on their side (as usual their leaders says in movies about "why do we kill you, Russians"). It's a dirty politics and nothing in religion. Just a obedience and handling of the stupid people who knows nothing but how to kill people and make a bomb.

I heard about that - weren't most of the ones involved in the theatre seige female as well? I remember seeing a documentary about that. Apparently these women were "taking revenge for the killing of their Chechen husbands", but this doesn't explain the similar phenomenon of female suicide bombers in other parts of the Islamic world. There's a whole trend for them it seems, and they haven't necessarily had their husbands killed or any such thing. See, this is what a lot of people don't seem to understand here in the west, they think that it IS because yourselves or us have gone into Muslim lands and done this, that or the other. So when they make videos saying "Why do we kill you Russians/Europeans/Americans/Hindus/whoever", people see it as them being poor oppressed victims who have no other choice but to blow themselves and other people up to make a point. However, in the days before they had video technology to make such speeches, Muslims were still raiding other lands, killing people and taking them as slaves etc, so what was the explanation then? What had millions upon millions of the Hindus they killed ever done to them, for example? What had the millions of African Christians and Animists they've killed in places like the Sudan ever done to them? When you hear these guys ranting on Al Jazeera etc, they go on about the iniquities and atrocities of Europeans, Americans, their African neighbours, the Jews, the decadence and dark ways of non-Muslim people the world over. Yet if anyone points out to them that they themselves have killed and subjugated countless millions of people over the centuries as well, oh no, this was all in self-defense, or they were "correcting" the evil ways of bad people! They ALWAYS cast themselves as the poor, oppressed victim, as the ones who others don't understand etc etc. So when I see them on videos banging on about why they want to kill the others of whatever nationality, I can see through what they're saying, and take it all with a pinch of salt, because they've always been mindlessly obedient killers, wherever they've been in the world, wherever they've lived and whatever anyone's done or not done to them. I once saw a picture of Palestinians all rioting in the streets of Gaza or somewhere, holding up bits of what I thought were sheep innards. I was horrified to discover that these were actually human innards from someone they'd lynched, beaten to death and ripped open! This was confirmed when I saw a Palestinian ex-Muslim confirm in an interview that these people regularly lynch not only others like Jews but also fellow Palestinians who've "stepped out of line", and they parade around the streets holding up their body parts! I'm sure no Russian who's served in Chechnya or a place like that will be surprised by these acts, because Chechen rebels did similar things to ethnic Russian civilians and captured soldiers. These people who're brainwashed into committing such acts cannot see the evil savagery in themselves, they can only see it in others, and always seek to blame others for all their problems. Maybe they shouldn't act so surprised when people seek to retaliate and develop a dislike of them...

Цитата

Wow! I heard more :) that Russia is the Evil Empire with brutal communists who want to gift the whole World with lagers like Stalin :lol: :lol: Do you know who does often tell this about me, my friends and my Motherland? - USA.

Yeah, sadly this was the standard cold-war line here in the west (here in the UK too, not just the US). Some in the US were so paranoid though that they even hunted down suspected communists in their own govt etc and had completely innocent people thrown in jail or they destroyed their lives some other way by devious means to prevent them from gaining power (you might remember a thing called the "McCarthy Era" in US politics?) So, the methods of such as Stalin came here to the west anyway in a way, but it was the west's own paranoia that caused them, not yourselves! This all now reminds me of a film called "Austin Powers, International Man of Mystery" which was a comedy spoof of the "James Bond" films. In it, a British secret agent from the 60's has been placed in suspended animation til the modern day, when he is revived to go on a mission against "Dr Evil". When they awaken him someone mentions something about the Russians, or says a Russian name, and he immediately adopts a suspicious expression, and a fighting stance, til someone explains to him that the cold war is over, the Berlin wall has come down, and the Russians are no longer the arch-villains! :) The film may just be fiction, but that was really how people here used to think in the 60's and 70's! When I was a kid I can remember people talking about what was going on in the world, and it was often "The Russians will be behind all that, just you watch!" There was probably no evidence of course, but everyone was so suspicious and paranoid that they bought into all these conspiracy theories - I'm guessing it was the same in Russia as well against us lot and the Americans! :lol: In the 80's this thinking all started to fade a bit though and everyone began to question all these anti-Russian ideas. By the time Gorbachev came along people were much less willing to believe that the USSR was some kind of "evil empire" bent only on conquering the world for communism and locking us all up in gulags! :D

It's sad though that our respective govts still have some suspicions of each other and disagree on some things and criticise each other for this and that, but a lot of us here now do remember that you're our past war allies (the documentary channels on TV have been useful in teaching about these matters!), plus you're one of our biggest trading partners, so whilst there's this remaining cold-war era suspicion on one hand, the other hand is being held out on both sides in a gesture of genuine mutual friendship. I think, deep down, our leaders know we're going to need to keep that friendship going whatever else happens, because our real enemies aren't the ones waving the Union Jack or the Russian Federation flag - they're the guys making the "why we want to kill you" videos and blowing themselves up at airports etc. Keeping cold war suspicions and criticising each other these days is probably a big waste of time, and takes our attention away from those who really pose a threat to our respective nations wellbeing IMO. Wouldn't these real enemies just love it if we all fell out again, refused to help each other, forgot our mutual past fighting a common fascist enemy...

Цитата

They'll focus almost gleefully on "heavy-handed Russian tactics" whilst either downplaying or completely ignoring the atrocities and lunatic stupidities of the rebel movement.

It's very very well that you understand this because lots of people in Russia think "Western folks in Europe and USA" are propagating communist and bloody myth about Russia. I thought similarly not long times ago...

Yes, fear and suspicion breeds all kinds of crazy ideas - before we British had these cold-war suspicions about you guys, in the more distant past we used to believe similar things about the French! :lol: These guys were always the villains in our minds (and we in theirs) because of very old battles we'd fought against each other, and because of invasion of the French-speaking Normans in 1066! Now we and the Frenchies have a military pact together to share each others Naval vessels, and so maybe there's hope for relations between Russia and the west to improve yet as well! :D

Цитата

Of course, Russian policy actions are not always right and promising but the same situation with others countries. For an example with famous USA - There is still the law about the genocide of Indians in some states. This permits to shoot Indians if they are going more than 7 people in one place together. Or the death penalty in most states. Or the genocide of Serbs in Serbia. Why don't they shout about these???

All our countries have made mistakes in the past, here in Europe we all have someone or other's blood on our hands - facing our faults and learning from our mistakes is very much part of growing up as nations, and so it's good to do that. We British have made terrible mistakes during the days of the British Empire, for instance we did bad things in India whilst putting down a rebellion of Indian soldiers serving in the British army in 1857 (one British commentator who saw the resulting carnage even wrote "Alas, we have become beasts!") However, we also did some good there too, which some Indians still believe (eg we stopped the practice of Hindu widows being required to throw themselves onto their husbands funeral pyre etc) The US too, even though it's a relatively young nation, has made it's fair share of terrible mistakes, and many Americans will admit freely that they're not perfect, tend to talk too loud and can be greedy hypocrites! They made a big mistake with the Vietnam war (again, this was paranoia about the spread of communism!) Even as our allies we're aware that the Yanks can be way too trigger happy (my Grandfather reckoned that they "shoot first and ask questions later"), and in all the wars we've fought alongside them we've observed that they have a bad habit of dropping bombs either on the wrong targets, or even on the wrong side altogether(there've been loads of "friendly fire" incidents in both Gulf wars, and apparently some occured in WW2 as well!) Our faults as nations have been brought into stark relief more recently because of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, and we've had to face the fact that the glory days of our WW2 victories are now long over. With both UK and US army personnel being found guilty of abusing Iraqi prisoners etc, we now know that we can't so easily point the finger at anyone else for human rights abuse or mismanagement etc. We have to look at ourselves first and put our own "house in order" before we criticise anyone else's! Also, some people here think that NATO has just become a useless body like the UN, that since power blocks/allegiances and world concerns have changed since its inception, it's now outdated and causing more problems than it can realistically solve. There's been talk in some quarters that we'd be better off just having a concept of "regions of influence" militarily speaking (which actually was an older concept before NATO) - thus we'd concentrate on our own western area only and wouldn't be going to join in wars in other people's "backyards" whose history we know nothing about and thus are unlikely to help very much. Many thought that our entry into the Balkan situation was a mistake, not our area of influence or understanding, and therefor how could we do any good there in the long term? People responded only to the terible pictures on TV when they formed their opinions, but it begs the question - where were the NATO countries when the Rwanda genocide was going on, or the killing in Darfur, or the plight of the people of Zimbabwe? If NATO is going to cast itself as some kind of "world policeman" (which it seems to have done in the past), then it should at least be consistent about who it chooses to help and who it chooses to ignore, but it's got something of a crisis of identity and role on its hands now, especially since many in western Europe have now lost faith in the USA in particular as a military ally (I'm not so keen to resort to "America-bashing" any more though, because our nations still have more in common as far as ideals and such go than we have differences, and western European countries have crappy histories of their own to come to terms with anyway, never mind always pouring venom on Uncle Sam for all his stupidities - we're all going to need to stay friends anyway even whilst we pick at each other's scabs, no?)

Цитата

Every century marked the beginning of another war between East and West, between Russia and Europe. I think that everybody is already tired of this madness. I hope our new "ancient" religions will help us to save the peace.

Absolutely right! If Emperor Constantine hadn't decided to make Christianity the official religion of the Roman Empire and left all us Pagans alone, then such as the Teutonic Knights who invaded Slavic lands would never have come into being, nor all the vying for supremacy between the Catholic and Eastern Orthodox Churches...

Цитата

but they can count me out of it, because I'll have nothing to do with such naive, self-defeating crap! WW3 is coming (and coming fast if events in Egypt etc are anything to go by), and wether we like it or not, we're gonna have to be prepared to die fighting for the freedom and wellbeing of our kids - it's that simple IMO!

You're right again. I'm peaceful man and I want to live in a peace but if somebody wants my friends or family dead - I will be ready to sacrifice my life for freedom. And I will give it without delay, but first I'll kill 20 or 30 enemies. And this is what Odin wants in war - not to be a "chicken" and if there is no way to survive, so die like a warrior!

Agreed again - these Jihadi's aren't the only ones who have an idea of dying for their beliefs! The big difference is though, Heathen beliefs aren't centred around conquering the world for an ex-moon god whose votaries have shaped him into a tyrannical, genocidal maniac with a taste for severed heads and limbs! At least we have the right idea only to kill to protect our families and freedom, not to scare others into worshipping our gods! In that maybe we have things in common with Christians and others nowadays (fair enough Christians chopped heads off and stuff as well in the past to enforce conversion, but at least they've moved on now and realise its pointless...)

Цитата

In general I don't think that the whole WWII history ought to revolve around the tragedy of the Jews. Russia lost 30 million citizens of the Soviet Union during World War II. How many did Britain lost? How many France or Spain? Why do media speaks only about the jews?

Yes, of course this is true - the nation with the single biggest loss of life in WW2 was the USSR (I have copies of documentaries which describe the horrors of the eastern front and how bravely the Russians fought against fascism - the loss of life was staggering, and not many people really know that the number of deaths was so high in your country!) The Nazis had vile racial prejudice against the Slavs as well as the Jews, and considered them to be only fit for slavery, thinking them naturally less intelligent and more given to primitive animal desires etc than the superior Nordic Superman! Luckily, you managed to prove this crock of shit completely wrong, but not before millions of Russian soldiers were cruelly starved to death in Nazi prisoner of war camps, loads of your cities and villages were burned, Russian women raped and their children killed. By the time the ordinary German foot-soldier starts to freeze to death in his totally unsuitable uniform whilst trying to starve out the citizens of Leningrad, maybe he had begun to realise that Hitler had lied to him and didn't give a damn wether he lived or died either. The Nazis really didn't give a shit for any sort of decent values or even their own people - they viciously attacked others causing a hideous loss of life, and brought down a vengeance upon Germany from both east and west which effectively flattened it. So much for their thousand year Reich for the glory of Germany and the German people! Only the Germans who had the sense to resist had the right idea, and really loved their country!

It's a shame that when people think of the horrors of WW2 they think only of the extermination of the Jews (hideous as that was). The death camps were indeed a terrible crime against humanity, but I've actually encountered Jews themselves who will point out that it wasn't only their people who died in the Holocaust, but also Slavs, Gypsies, gay people etc as well,and that we shouldn't forget all those other victims too. One book by an Italian Jew I read described his experiences under the care of the Russians after his liberation from Auchwitz. He had nothing but good things to say about your countrymen and the care and hospitality they offered the poor people they rescued, even after all they had suffered themselves! I learnt a lot about ordinary Russian people from reading that book, and how wrong the ideas about you from the cold-war were. The Russian resistance to the Nazi menace was an inspiration to all of us, and few scholars of that period could really say with any degree of good conscience that your people weren't out of all the allied nations the most heroic if we look at the facts (particularly since so many of you had also suffered because of Stalin's purges). Apparently there were many British people who used to listen with raptured interest to the BBC world service on the radio about the latest brave exploits of the Red Army and the Russian people, whom at that time they greatly admired! British newspapers too loved to report on the resistance to Hitler in the east (Sad that people forgot about all this after the war and started to be suspicious instead!) A series of documentaries were made about WW2 by some British film-makers in the 1970's called "The World at War" (some of the interviews in that series are with people now long dead, so they're of particular interest for scholars of the period). Anyway, the guy who was head of the project said that the particular film which always made audiences cry the most was one entitled "Red Star" about the Red Army and the Russian people's experiences of the war. It was the one which made me cry the most as well, and so I was not alone in my response to this film!

Цитата

Nobody will think about you're so intolerance to Muslims )) you can write anything here, we're of different views.

I'm grateful for this, because here in the west this debate has been very stifled for a long time. There have been attempts to look at this by some groups, and there are now political movements such as the Freedom Parties of Holland and other European nations (you may have heard of such as the Dutchman Gert Wilders who caused outrage by trying to expose Islam in a film he made), but these people are still being accused of right-wing hooliganism, even though they're exposing the fact that Islam has fascistic beliefs, and this is what they do not want to happen in their countries again! I imagine you want fascist influences in Russia even less, and so will understand their arguments better perhaps...

Here's a Muslim nutter from Britain airing his fascist poison on our TV (oh shame that these types are living in our land, eating the fruits of our soil!!)
http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

And more nutters here in the uk (some of this is laughable, but some is very scary IMO!) -
http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

#20 Пользователь офлайн   Хранибор

• PipPipPip
  • ГородКалуга

Отправлено 19 Февраль 2011 - 23:47

Просмотр сообщенияВолк Бусый (11 февраля 2011 - 18:16):

Where did you hear that?

The film is called "On the other side of war" by NTV. Third series soon will be here (see the timetable).

Страница 1 из 1
  • Вы не можете создать новую тему
  • Вы не можете ответить в тему

1 человек читают эту тему
0 пользователей, 1 гостей, 0 скрытых пользователей