Форум Союза Славянских Общин Славянской Родной Веры: Just saying hello - Форум Союза Славянских Общин Славянской Родной Веры

Перейти к содержимому

Страница 1 из 1
  • Вы не можете создать новую тему
  • Вы не можете ответить в тему

Just saying hello Оценка: -----

#1 Пользователь офлайн   Martin

• Новичок
  • Pip

Отправлено 20 Декабрь 2010 - 19:58

I just wanted to say hello after Volk Veles invited me through the GGG forum http://www.ggg-world...ead.php?tid=833

Regards,

Martin

#2 Пользователь офлайн   Волк Бусый

• Продвинутый пользователь
  • PipPipPip

Отправлено 21 Декабрь 2010 - 01:09

Hey, Martin! Glad to see you here! What's up? ;)
I hope this was not last visit of you. Make yourself at home. We have to discuss for a long topics.
Btw, why did you forum closed for so much time till Januar the 2nd?

#3 Пользователь офлайн   Martin

• Новичок
  • Pip

Отправлено 21 Декабрь 2010 - 18:00

Hello,

Yes our Forum is always closed during the important feasts. Jul, Joel, Yule is the biggest one so we close for twelf nights and celebrate :D .

#4 Пользователь офлайн   Волк Бусый

• PipPipPip

Отправлено 21 Декабрь 2010 - 18:02

What's the goal? Why for? :huh: Maybe I don't know something?
I can take a point about closing the forum because of technical problems or hack-attacks. Or do you close it for nobody could enter there and spend holidays without this damn box named "computer"?

#5 Пользователь офлайн   Martin

• Новичок
  • Pip

Отправлено 21 Декабрь 2010 - 18:05

I didn't even introduce myself. So better late than never.

My name is Martin I am from the Netherlands and a member of the Germanische Glaubens-Gemeinschaft (GGG) in Germany and have been for about 18 years or so and a heathen for about 20 years. I am 40 years young (or old :lol: ).

Anyone who has any questions feel free to ask and I will see if I can and want to answer them :D .

#6 Пользователь офлайн   Martin

• Новичок
  • Pip

Отправлено 21 Декабрь 2010 - 18:10

Просмотр сообщенияВолк Бусый (21 декабря 2010 - 16:02):

What's the goal? Why for? :huh: Maybe I don't know something?
I can take a point about closing the forum because of technical problems or hack-attacks. Or do you close it for nobody could enter there and spend holidays without this damn box named "computer"?

We close the forum because we aught to be celebrating and not doing "anything" else. This is not an option for everyone, but stepping back from day to day life and focussing on the Gods during the Twelf Nights is the traditional way. In the GGG we try to be as traditional as we can so we close the Forum and let everyone decide what to do with their time.

#7 Пользователь офлайн   Волк Бусый

• PipPipPip

Отправлено 21 Декабрь 2010 - 18:14

Просмотр сообщенияMartin (21 декабря 2010 - 18:10):

We close the forum because we aught to be celebrating and not doing "anything" else. This is not an option for everyone, but stepping back from day to day life and focussing on the Gods during the Twelf Nights is the traditional way. In the GGG we try to be as traditional as we can so we close the Forum and let everyone decide what to do with their time.

Right! I agree with you. I always was surprised to this German custom to be so ardent supporters of the pagan worldview.
How is our common friend Geza? Do you celebrate Yule together in GGG?

#8 Пользователь офлайн   Martin

• Новичок
  • Pip

Отправлено 21 Декабрь 2010 - 19:03

No we don't celebrate together seeing as I live rather far away :( . But the last time we spoke he was fine.
Sadly he can't find a publisher for part two and three of his book "Kommentar zu den Götterliedern der Edda: Teil 1 - Die Odinslieder". Which is an excellent read. I don't agree with everything but still a must read for those who want to understand more about the Edda. To bad publishing a book is always such a pain :( .

Volk Veles showed us some pictures of some of the celebrations you have in Russia. They were beautifull and so many people and so much dressing up. Do you do anything with Yule? Is that something you celebrate in Russia?

#9 Пользователь офлайн   Волк Бусый

• PipPipPip

Отправлено 21 Декабрь 2010 - 20:03

Просмотр сообщенияMartin (21 декабря 2010 - 19:03):

No we don't celebrate together seeing as I live rather far away :( . But the last time we spoke he was fine.
Sadly he can't find a publisher for part two and three of his book "Kommentar zu den Götterliedern der Edda: Teil 1 - Die Odinslieder". Which is an excellent read. I don't agree with everything but still a must read for those who want to understand more about the Edda. To bad publishing a book is always such a pain :( .

Volk Veles showed us some pictures of some of the celebrations you have in Russia. They were beautifull and so many people and so much dressing up. Do you do anything with Yule? Is that something you celebrate in Russia?

Why didn't he? Any problems with contents?
Oh, Martin. Volk Veles - it's me :rolleyes:
Yule (Koljada) is one of the most biggest and important holidays in our Russ calendar of the Sun (Kologod) par with Summer Solstice and Spring/Autumn Equinox. Maybe you'd read about this on your GGG forum in my article. So Yule in Russland often celebrated as large as you saw on our Photos - lots of people, playing, more fire and happiness :) That's why I want to invite you and your friends in GGG to our holiday next year. What's your opinion?

#10 Пользователь офлайн   Вадим Казаков

• Иконка
  • ГородКалуга, Вятичи

Отправлено 21 Декабрь 2010 - 23:30

Thank you, Martin, for so friendly words. We celebrate Yule with Slavic tradition which calls "Koljada/Kolyada" in the same day like you are - December the 25th. I'm as a head of Union of Slavic Native Faith Communities invite you all to our Summer Solstice in June the 22nd to Kaluga. Hope you can visit Russia too. Send my invitation to Geza, and cause my greetings and best wishes.
I wish you celebrate Yule and New Year with hope for a brighter future. For all of us and for the Commonwealth of pagan Europe!

#11 Пользователь офлайн   Aelfgifu

• PipPipPip

Отправлено 22 Декабрь 2010 - 13:24

Glad Yule/Kolyada everyone!

I'd love to come to one of your Summer Solstice celebrations there in Russia when I can afford a flight - indeed the photos are spectacular! Does the mainstream media ever take a positive interest in your ways at all, do journalists ever want to come and see these events, or ask for photos? I know I've certainly shared them with other Heathen forums when Ulv has posted them in Eldaring, and everyone has been really impressed! Our news media has begun to cover our ways a little (or at least take an interest) because they know Paganism/Heathenism is becoming more popular. Hopefully it will attract more good people to get involved and there'll be even more of us in the world to contend with LOL! :lol:

#12 Пользователь офлайн   Велизар

• Иконка
  • ГородКалуга, палеоевропейцы

Отправлено 22 Декабрь 2010 - 21:20

Просмотр сообщенияAelfgifu (22 декабря 2010 - 13:24):

I'd love to come to one of your Summer Solstice celebrations there in Russia when I can afford a flight - indeed the photos are spectacular! Does the mainstream media ever take a positive interest in your ways at all, do journalists ever want to come and see these events, or ask for photos? I know I've certainly shared them with other Heathen forums when Ulv has posted them in Eldaring, and everyone has been really impressed! Our news media has begun to cover our ways a little (or at least take an interest) because they know Paganism/Heathenism is becoming more popular. Hopefully it will attract more good people to get involved and there'll be even more of us in the world to contend with LOL! :lol:

Hi, sure, you'd better come in summer. There are a lot of scenic ceremonies worth to be seen, starting from the end of the first summer month. If you have serious plans for the visit, let us know in advance.

#13 Пользователь офлайн   Aelfgifu

• PipPipPip

Отправлено 22 Декабрь 2010 - 22:44

Просмотр сообщенияВелизар (22 декабря 2010 - 18:20):

Hi, sure, you'd better come in summer. There are a lot of scenic ceremonies worth to be seen, starting from the end of the first summer month. If you have serious plans for the visit, let us know in advance.

Thankyou - I'd really love to come for one of this coming summer's ceremonies, but am not sure I will have the money. However, I would like to make it for an event in coming years, and will be sure to let you know well in advance if I'm able to! (will have to start saving my money! :) )

#14 Пользователь офлайн   Вадим Казаков

• Иконка
  • ГородКалуга, Вятичи

Отправлено 22 Декабрь 2010 - 23:14

Просмотр сообщенияAelfgifu (22 декабря 2010 - 22:44):

Thankyou - I'd really love to come for one of this coming summer's ceremonies, but am not sure I will have the money. However, I would like to make it for an event in coming years, and will be sure to let you know well in advance if I'm able to! (will have to start saving my money! :) )

Купало 2008 (Summer Solstice 2008)

Summer Solstice 2008 in Kaluga

Купало 2007 (Summer Solstice 2007)

Summer Solstice 2007

Photos:
Photos

#15 Пользователь офлайн   Велизар

• Иконка
  • ГородКалуга, палеоевропейцы

Отправлено 28 Декабрь 2010 - 10:21

Просмотр сообщенияAelfgifu (22 декабря 2010 - 22:44):

Life is passing by too fast. A conflict of priorities doesn't let us get what we really want. Anyway, if you decide to come, be sure we'll do our best to reduce your expenses. Advices only! :D

#16 Пользователь офлайн   Хранибор

• PipPipPip
  • ГородКалуга

Отправлено 28 Декабрь 2010 - 23:29

Просмотр сообщенияAelfgifu (22 декабря 2010 - 13:24):

Does the mainstream media ever take a positive interest in your ways at all, do journalists ever want to come and see these events, or ask for photos?

Yes. Kaluga television comes to Summer Solstice. For example there is this year report (unfortunately only on Russian).

#17 Пользователь офлайн   Aelfgifu

• PipPipPip

Отправлено 30 Декабрь 2010 - 03:55

Просмотр сообщенияВадим Казаков (22 декабря 2010 - 20:14):

Купало 2008 (Summer Solstice 2008)

Summer Solstice 2008 in Kaluga

Купало 2007 (Summer Solstice 2007)

Summer Solstice 2007

Photos:
Photos

Beautiful photos - thank so much for posting these!

#18 Пользователь офлайн   Темносвет

• _
  • PipPipPip
  • ГородБелово, кемеровская обл.

Отправлено 08 Март 2011 - 08:14

Guten Tag! Heiss hallo aus Schneesibirien!

Страница 1 из 1
  • Вы не можете создать новую тему
  • Вы не можете ответить в тему

1 человек читают эту тему
0 пользователей, 1 гостей, 0 скрытых пользователей